Liverpool is always a good idea, especially for your hen do!
But trying to decide which hen party house in Liverpool or which of the best hen party hotels in Liverpool you should book for you and your hens can be hard.
When you’re trying to find the perfect hen do accommodation in Liverpool you need to decide whether to go for a Liverpool hen party house/apartment or a Liverpool Hen Party Hotel.
This city has great options for both, so which one you choose might depend on:
- How many hens are you? Accommodating larger groups tends to be more practical and fun in a house or apartment.
- How central do you want to be? Hotels tend to be closer to the city centre, but we have found great options for both.
- What is your budget? Splitting the cost of a large flat or house can work out cheaper.
Once you’ve decided, you can jump to the relevant section:
Liverpool Hen Party Houses & Apartments
Plan The Hen has scoured the internet to find you the best of what the city has to offer for hen party accommodation in Liverpool City Centre.
If you want to jump straight to the perfect Liverpool hen do house for how many hens you need to sleep, here’s an overview:
- For up to 6 hens – Garden of Eden Suite
- For up to 9 hens – Sleep On a Boat Near Albert Dock
- For up to 10 hens – Stunning City Centre Penthouse
- For up to 11 hens – Water Street Deluxe Penthouse
- For up to 10 hens – Solway Hen Do House (near Chester)
- For up to 22 hens – Liverpool Town House
You’ll notice we’ve also included a couple of options that are not right in Liverpool City Centre in case you want a more countryside-feel to your hen but still want to be within striking distance of the city.
Here are our Top 6 Hen Do Houses in Liverpool for 2021:
1. Garden Of Eden Suite – Sleeps 6 Hens
We’re kicking of with a bit of wow factor in the way that only Liverpool can, with the stunning Garden of Eden Suite at the Shankly Hotel.
This place has specialised in creating the ultimate in interior goals for a hen weekend stay and it definitely will not disappoint!
- Sleeps 6 in 3 luxurious double beds
- Private Bar
- Ensuite Bathroom with Waterfall Shower
- Smart TV
The design in this room was done by actual Christian Lacroix, making it the perfect classy Liverpool hen party accommodation.
Location-wise it is on-point as you’re right in the centre, just a 5 minute walk from Liverpool Lime Street and 7 minutes walk to Liverpool One for the best shopping in the North West.
2. Liverpool Hen Party Boat – Sleeps 9 Hens
If you’re looking for unusual accommodation in Liverpool then this houseboat is definitely going to float your, er, boat.
The Titanic Boat Liverpool* is a 3 bedroom apartment boat in an amazing location within striking distance of Albert Dock where lots of Liverpool’s best bars and restaurants can be found.
You and the girls can enjoy pre-drinks in the Titanic-style themed decor of your own private hen party boat in Liverpool!
There is also a fully-equipped kitchen for you to prepare a meal or just some cocktails!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Set in Liverpool Yacht Club
- 12 minute walk to Albert Dock
- Spa Bathtub
- Bathrobes included!
Price: From £1,227 for 9 guests for a 2-night weekend stay. That works out at a very affordable £68 per hen per night for your own private boat!
Note: this option is only available to over 25s!
3. Best Liverpool Hen Party Apartment for 10 Hens
We’ve found a cracking hen do flat in Liverpool for a group of 10 hens. (See flat on Agoda*).
The location of this Liverpool hen do flat is amazing and if you’re planning on making your Liverpool hen a bit of a Beatles pilgrimage then this place is ideal because it’s located just around the corner from the famous Cavern Club!
Liverpool One shopping centre is also within walking distance, perfect for a spot of pre-night out retail therapy!
One thing to note about this apartment is that it does not have a lift and has stair access so it’s not suitable for hens with restricted mobility.
- 5 beds
- 2 bathrooms
- Renovated in February 2020
- In one of Liverpool’s most sought-after locations
- 3 Netflix-ready TVs!
- ✓ Wifi ✓ TV ✓ Breakfast provided!
Price: £1667 (incl all fees) for a 2-night weekend stay for 10 hens. This works out at around £166 per hen for both nights.
4. Best Liverpool Hen Party Apartment for 11 Hens
If you’re looking for a hen do apartment for a medium-sized group of hens then we love the Water Street Deluxe Penthouse Apartment.
If you’re looking for hen party accommodation in Liverpool City Centre then you can’t get more central than this. Also, the area it’s in was used as a filming location for Peaky Blinders!
This deluxe penthouse is within walking distance of Liverpool One Shopping Centre, ACC Liverpool, the waterfront and the train stations.
- Sleeps up to 11 hens in 2 bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Stylish lounge and kitchen
- Stunning views of Liverpool
- ✓ Wifi ✓ Lift ✓ TV
- Price: £480.00 per night / £1,158 for a 2-night weekend stay which works out at around £110 per hen for the two nights.
5. Hen Party House near Liverpool/Chester for 10 people
You might have decided that you want to book a hen party house near Liverpool so you have access to all the great bars, clubs and shopping but can also have a relaxed and “away from it all” kind of hen weekend.
We have found a brilliant luxury hen party house near Chester and within striking distance of Liverpool.
We’ve found a great place just outside Liverpool and also very close to Chester city centre which gives you the best of both worlds and sleeps 10 hens.
You can book this hen do house near Liverpool with Holiday Cottages.* Be sure to make contact before booking to let the owner know you are a friendly and respectful bunch of hens who are going to use the house as a base rather than a party location.
Solway is near Chester which is located about 45 minutes by taxi or train from Liverpool City Centre.
- Idyllic setting, but close enough to Liverpool to go out
- 5 Bedrooms & 4 bathrooms
- Your own private indoor pool
- Dogs welcome
- ✓ Wifi ✓ BBQ ✓ TV
- Your own fully-equipped gym
This place is perfect if you don’t want to be right in city, but still close enough to visit. We love that this property offers so much for you at the house so you can spend some time just hanging out and catching up.
Price: £4,043 for two nights over a weekend for 10 people. So that’s about £400 each for a luxury hen do house with own pool in easy reach of Liverpool and Chester for a night out.
6. Best Liverpool Hen Party House for 22 Hens
If you’re looking for a Liverpool Hen Party House for a large group then take a look at this Liverpool Town House* which sleeps up to 22 hens!
This roomy Victorian terrace house would make a great base for your last weekend of freedom in Liverpool, especially if you are searching for large group accommodation in central Liverpool.
- Sleeps up to 22 hens
- 18 beds across 6 bedrooms (15 large singles and 3 doubles)
- Two large shower rooms
- Newly-refurbished Kitchen
- Cute courtyard garden
- ✓ Wifi ✓ TV ✓ Free Parking
- Price: £650.00 per night for up to 15 guests + £43.00 per person per night for additional hens.
If you’ve not yet found quite what you’re looking for, check out all Liverpool Hen Party Pads here.
Hen Party Hotels in Liverpool
You might decide that you’d rather find a hen party hotel in Liverpool, and you’re in luck because we’ve found you 3 GREAT options.
1. Hard Days Night Hotel Liverpool
If you are planning a Beatles-themed hen do in Liverpool then this is the hotel for you. In fact, the Hard Days Night Hotel* is the ONLY Beatles-inspired hotel in the WORLD!
A stay at this hotel for your Liverpool hen do will definitely be memorable as the attention to detail here is immense.
From Beatles artwork on the walls down to suites named after the icons themselves, it makes for a really unique treat.
This place is very well-located and is just a couple of minutes walk from the main shopping and going out area of Liverpool.
- Cocktail Bar
- Luxury Hotel
- Price: From £300 for a double room for a 2-night weekend stay. (Book direct on Millennium Hotels*)
2. All Bar One Hotel Liverpool
Everyone has heard of All Bar One, but did you know that in Liverpool they have a hotel as part of their Innkeeper’s Collection?
Innkeeper’s Lodge offers stylish and modern hen party accommodation in Liverpool.
- High-speed Wifi
- Hypnos Beds
- City-centre location
Price: From £298 for a double room for a 2-night weekend stay.
3. Hen Party Hotel Near Liverpool: Village Hotels
If you want to be close enough to go out in Liverpool but aren’t bothered about staying right in the centre then take a look at Village Hotel Liverpool*.
Located in Whiston which is just a 20 minute cab ride into town, Village Hotel Liverpool can offer you a country club-feel hotel but is still close enough for you to hit the dancefloor in Liverpool City Centre in the evening.
- Swimming Pool, Steam Room, Sauna, Whirlpool
- Squash Courts, Gym & Spinning Studio
- Restaurant & Bar
- Free weekend parking
- Price: From £171 for a double room for a 2-night weekend stay. (Book direct on Village Hotels*)
Well that was a bit of a whistle-stop tour of the best Liverpool hen party accommodation options for you and the girls on your last night of freedom.
Have you been to a hen party in Liverpool and would you recommend where you stayed? Drop us a comment below to let us know!