Have you decided that you want your hen party in Benidorm but have no clue where to start planning a whole hen weekend in Benidorm?
Keep calm, the Plan The Hen team are Benidorm experts (as in, we’ve been 5 times!) and we’re going to talk you through every step of planning a hen do in Benidorm, including:
We’ve got a LOT of information for you in this Benidorm Hen Party Guide so let’s get started!
How To Organise a Benidorm Hen Party
When it comes to organising a hen party in Benidorm, one of the most popular options is to book a Benidorm hen do package.
Alternatively, you can choose to book flights, accommodation and hen do activities in Benidorm separately.
Benidorm Hen Do Packages
Booking a package holiday to Benidorm for your hen weekend is a great option if you want to take some of the stress out of organising, but still want flexibility with the rest of your trip.
You can leave all the organisation to someone else by booking a full-on Benidorm hen weekend package where a company will take care of the details for you: transfers, hotel, food, activities, nights out – often flights are included, sometimes you have to book those separately.
We are big fans of these Benidorm hen party packages by Freedom Ltd:
|Benidorm Essentials Package||Sun Sail & Shots Benidorm||Henidorm Benidorm|
|✓ Airport transfers|
✓ 3 nights hen party accommodation
✓ Bubbly reception on arrival
✓ Bar crawl with shots
|✓ 3 Nights Accommodation|
✓ Fully Loaded Bar crawl
✓ Catamaran Cruise with lunch
✓ Airport transfers
|✓ 3 Nights Accommodation
✓ Bubbly reception on arrival
✓ Bar crawl with shots
✓ Three course meal, male stripper and drinks
✓ Airport transfers
|Price: From £119||Price: From £209||Price: From £169|
|Freedom Ltd||Freedom Ltd||Freedom Ltd|
|View Website||View Website||View Website|
Freedom Ltd (View website) are our top recommendation when looking for a Benidorm Hen Party Package. They are a UK-based company can organise you a tailor-made package incorporating all aspects of your hen party in Benidorm including accommodation, transfers and activities.
If you want to find out more about booking a Benidorm hen do package, go check out our article about hen party packages.
Booking Flights to Benidorm
If you’ve chosen Benidorm for a hen party then you’ve made a good decision in terms of getting there, because it’s one of the easiest places to get to from the UK.
We always recommend using Omio for this which is completely free and they’ll help you find options from all the different airlines for your chosen dates.
Benidorm Hen Party Accommodation
Right, so flights are sorted, next let’s think about where you and the hens are going to stay for your hen weekend in Benidorm.
In terms of hen do accommodation in Benidorm you’ve got three main options:
Of course you could go all Below Deck and hire a yacht to stay on but we’re going to assume that you’re looking for cheaper Benidorm hen party accommodation than that.
Benidorm Hen Do Villas
If you love the idea of renting a villa for your hen weekend in Benidorm then you’ll be spoilt for choice as there are so many breathtaking locations and amazing hen party villas in Benidorm and nearby.
If your heart is set on staying in a Benidorm hen party villa we’ve found some amazing ones that are reachable on foot or with just a short taxi ride.
1. Villa Costa Levante Benidorm – Sleeps 17
If you’re looking to be based a little outside of the city for your Benidorm hen party then this villa located in Caney could be just what you’re after, and it’s just 3 minutes walk to the beach.
The villa sleeps up to 17 (but also works for smaller Benidorm hen parties) and has its own private pool so perfect for a relaxing weekend with the girls!
Even though you’re definitely not in the centre of town, the bright lights of Benidorm are easy to reach.
- 8 Bedrooms
- Outdoor seating with BBQ
- Private Pool
- Sun Loungers
Price: From £4582 for a 3 night weekend stay for 17 people, making it just £269 per hen.
Check prices & availability for Villa Costa Levante.
2. Villa Chalet Benidorm – Sleeps 15
If you want that exclusive private villa feeling but want to be closer to town then Chalet Benidorm is a great choice.
This private villa can sleep up to 15 guests across 7 bedrooms and has a pool. While this place is in a much more central location than most villas we’ve found, it’s a little more ‘rustic’ in its decor.
Despite this, it’s got really good reviews from previous guests who love the location and the helpful, English-speaking hosts.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 12 minute walk to beach
- Taxi to town centre – €7
- Private pool
Price: from £1,227 for for a 2 night weekend stay. which works out at just £82 per hen! Check here for availability and prices for your dates.
3. Mar y Montaña Villa – Sleeps 5
Your party of up to 5 hens can spend the weekend relaxing around the pool and wandering in to town to enjoy all that Benidorm has to offer.
This place is also just 1km from the beach so your options are endless!
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Private pool
- Outdoor shower
- Air Con
Price: From £525.16 for 5 hens staying for 3 nights over a weekend. Check availability and prices for your dates.
Bear in mind that most villas are usually further away from the centre of town and are often hard to reach without a car.
Even if you do have a hire car, you definitely won’t want to be driving back to the hen party villa after a night out in Benidorm!
Benidorm Hen Do Hotels
If you’re a relatively small group of hens in the city for a Benidorm hen party then your best option might be to stay in a hotel in Benidorm.
The hotels in Benidorm are usually fairly central and close to the beach for the day and nearby lots of great bars and clubs for when you want to go out.
Here are our 3 top hen party hotels in Benidorm:
1. H10 Puerto Poniente – Great for a luxury stay
If you’re looking for a hotel for a Benidorm hen weekend and want a touch of luxury and boutique feel then check out the H10 Puerto Poniente Hotel.
This is a brand new hotel situated just 50m from the beach and has a stunning rooftop terrace with pool and sun loungers where you and the hens can spend the day.
- Spectacular rooftop terrace pool
- Restaurant with show cooking
- Boutique-style room design
- 5 minutes’ walk from Benidorm Old Town
Price: From £300 per hen for 3 nights including B&B accommodation.
The Hotel Servigroup Torre Dorada is located on the quieter outskirts of Benidorm so makes a great choice for hens who want the option of a chilled day by the pool or hanging on the balcony overlooking the beach.
If you want to head into the livelier part of town then you’re only a 10 minute taxi ride away.
Although this Benidorm hen do hotel is a bit further from the Old Town itself, you’ve still got lots of low-key options on your doorstep with bars, restaurants and shops just 100m away and the best beach just 300m.
- Beautiful, large pool
- Available Full or Half Board, or breakfast only
- Sunbathing area with sun beds, hammocks and parasols
- Close to Poniente Beach
Price: From £123 per night for room and breakfast
If you’re looking for a super fun Benidorm hen do hotel then look no further than the Sandos Benidorm Suites.
This hotel takes entertainment to the next level by hosting themed music nights from the 70s, 80s and 90s, live shows, karaoke nights, music workshops and live bands.
If your Benidorm hen party tires of the hotel’s pool complex, gym and spa then you can just head the 700m down to sandy Levante beach to try out the watersports
- All Inclusive Stay – eat and drink as much as you like!
- Themed party nights at the hotel
- Pool with sunbathing area
- Restaurant with show cooking
- Spa with Sauna & Hydrotherapy
Price: From £160 per night for 3 nights including all inclusive option!
Benidorm Hen Party Apartments
APLUS Apartments – Sleeps 10
We love the look of the stylish APLUS Apartments in Benidorm Old Town.
These 2 connected apartments which sleep up to 10 people make a lovely base right in Benidorm Old Town and within 5 minutes’ walking distance to Levante beach.
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Free Wifi
- English TV
- Air Con
Price: Around £807 for 10 guests staying 3 nights over a weekend.
Benidorm Hen Do Activities
There are so many things to do in Benidorm you rather need to ask yourself what you can’t do on a Benidorm hen party!
If you’re only coming to Benidorm for a long weekend then you’re going to have to narrow down your choice of activities carefully!
What to do on your Benidorm Hen Weekend
Here are our favourite things to do in Benidorm for a hen party:
- Bottomless Brunch Benidorm – If you love a bottomless brunch, why not do one in the sun on your Benidorm hen party!
- Benidorm Palace – See a show at Benidorm’s most famour entertainment venue
- Go to the beach – Benidorm has two beautiful sandy beaches called Playa Levante and Playa Poniente.
- Take a Quad Biking Tour– Head up for a morning quad biking around the beautiful Algar Waterfalls.
- Day Club Party – Who wants to wait until the sun sets to get the drinks flowing and the music pumping? Try the Oasis Day Club for your Benidorm Hen Party.
- Watersports -Whether you want to try windsurfing, paddleboarding or go on a banana boat, you can do it all in Benidorm
- Dancing & Cocktails – Benidorm is one of Spain’s party cities so the dancing locations are endless!
- Benidorm Bar Crawl – There are about 800 bars and clubs in Benidorm so you’re never going to run out of options!
- Aquanatura Water Park – If you love a water slide and floating around on an inflatable ring donut then you will be right at home spending a day at Benidorm’s amazing waterpark, Aquanatura.
- Mundomar Animal Park – Is the bride an animal-lover? At this park you can swim with dolphins and sea lions!
- Karaoke – there are LOADS of bars offering karaoke so sing your heart out!
- Catamaran Cruise – Benidorm’s location right on the Mediterranean Sea means it’s amazing for hiring a party boat for the day!
- Escape Rooms – The Escape Room craze has reached Spain and it makes a great hen party activity in Benidorm.
- Parasailing – That’s the one where you’re in the air attached to a parachute and pulled along by a speedboat!
- Hire Jet Skis – You and the hens can spend the morning zooming up and down the Costa Blanca on private jet skis!
- Water Obstacle Course – Levante beach usually has a huge inflatable obstacle course on the water which is so much fun to tackle as a team on a Benidorm hen do!
- Male Stripper – Benidorm hen parties are well known for being a bit raucous, so why not book a stripper for the bride
Fun Things To Do For A Benidorm Hen Do
Benidorm Hen Do FAQ
Where is Benidorm?
If you’re not sure where you’re headed, let’s check out where actually is Benidorm?
Benidorm is situated on Spain’s Costa Brava which is on the south east coast of the Spanish mainland.
The great thing about Benidorm’s location is that due to its popularity with British holidaymakers, there are oodles of cheap flight options to choose from departing from airports all over the UK.
Is Benidorm Good For A Hen Do?
Babes, you don’t even need to ask whether Benidorm is a good place for a hen party, it TOTALLY is.
Just take a look at this super long beach for starters.
Of course, it does depend a bit on what you want from a hen weekend, but if you’re after sun, beaches, dancing, cheap drinks and a lot of fun activities then Benidorm hen do is a brilliant choice.
Here are some great reasons to pick Benidorm for a hen weekend:
- Benidorm has over 800 bars and clubs
- It’s a super easy 2.5 hour flight from UK airports
- Benidorm is cheap for a hen do
- You can get reliable sunny weather most of the year
How much does a Benidorm Hen Weekend cost?
How much a hen weekend in Benidorm costs depends on many factors, such as when you go, how long for, what kind of accommodation you stay in and which Benidorm hen do activities you choose to do.
Here we’ll give you an approximate breakdown of the potential costs of having your hen party in Benidorm:
All costs are per person.
- Flights: £100-250 return
- Accommodation: £50 – £150 per night (see accommodation options above)
- Airport Transfers: €10 bus ticket
- Meal out: €7-€15
- Drinks: Spirit + Mixer: €3-€5, Glass of wine:€4, Cocktails: €5+
- Day Pass Water Park: €26
- Kayak Tour: €25
- Banana Boat Ride: €20
Total Cost: A hen weekend in Benidorm costs on average £650, depending on choices.
Phew, that was a whirlwind tour of what it’s like to organise a hen weekend in Benidorm.
We’ve got all the faith in your ability to put together the most amazing DIY hen party in Benidorm, but if you’re looking for a Benidorm hen weekend package then hopefully we’ve pointed you in the direction of some great companies that can help you plan a great weekend too!
We’ll be keeping an eye on the #BenidormHen hashtag on Instagram to see what you all got up to in Spain’s hen party capital!
Have you been to a Benidorm Hen Party? Let us know in the comments where you stayed and what you did so we can add it to our Benidorm hen party tips.
Disclaimer: Links marked with a * in this article are affiliate links. We earn a small commission for each purchase you make, it doesn’t cost you any more but it helps support Plan The Hen. Thank you!