If you’re looking for hen party games then one of the most popular ideas is Never Have I Ever. This game is great for playing in a large group and lends itself to accompanying your drinking session.
Learn how to play Never Have I Ever
- Stand or sit in a circle, it’s good to have a good view of everyone to see who is owning up to what!
- The first person starts by saying “Never have I ever…” followed by a statement of something (often outrageous but it doesn’t have to be) they HAVEN’T done. For example, “Never have I ever gone skinny dipping.”
- The other players must all listen to that statement, and admit honestly whether or not they HAVE done the thing just mentioned by taking a drink if they have.
- Then it moves onto the next player who makes a new statement of “Never have I ever…” and so it continues with everyone either drinking or not drinking each time.
As you play, you can think tactically about how to get your friends more and more drunk by carefully choosing what you say in your statement.
Ideas for Never Have I Ever
If you’re often stuck on what to say when it’s your turn for Never Have I Ever, here are some suggestions:
Best Never Have I Ever Questions
Never have I ever…
- Pulled a sickie
- Skipped school
- Ridden a bike while drunk
- Been camping
- Been on a plane
- Eaten caviar
- Had al fresco sex
- Got a speeding ticket
- Been on TV
- Met someone famous
- Got a tattoo
- Got in a fight
- Ridden a horse
- Sung karaoke
- Been arrested
- Flown in a helicopter
- Been skydiving
So there are some ideas to get you started and that’s how to play Never Have I Ever.